Clinical Research Associate
We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate with at least 0.6-1 year of relevant experience. A highly organized person, with excellent coordination, communication and team management skills and must have Clinical research experience.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge on various phases and types of trials
- Good understanding of Efficacy, safety, biomarker expressions, interventions and familiar with medical terms related to oncology study would be advantageous
- Should help in organizing and monitoring the different phases of clinical trials of different drugs and track & coordinate changes with on-shore team
- Understanding of clinical trial sources and different trial registries
- Collecting and authenticating data from conference and publications
- Keep a regular track on the updates in trials/reports using multiple sources
- Excellent knowledge about websites like Pub Med, Clinicaltrials.gov, Abstracts, Annual reports etc. will be preferred
- Quick learner and ability to grasp new technologies
- Should be able to conduct 100% quality check of all the documents, rectifying the errors before submitting the work for execution
- Must be able to work in deadline driven environment & be able to handle various assignments
- Masters in Pharmacy/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology
- Candidates with additional Clinical research diploma or relevant courses will be preferred.
- Candidate should have basic computer skills, Microsoft Office & detailed Internet Knowledge.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org