PLEASE NOTE : BIOCLINICA IS CONDUCTING THIS WALKIN INDEPENDENTLY AND NOT WITH PARTNERSHIP WITH CONSULTANCIES.
Bioclinica invites you for an opportunity to be part of our PHARMACOVIGILANCE team.
Meet us on 8th or 9th Jan 2019 between 9 AM to 1 PM at the below address:
Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd
Silver Spirit Tech Park
317 (P), (PII) 318, Hebbal Industrial Area,
JOB TITLE : DRUG SAFETY ASSOCIATE
WORK LOCATION : MYSORE
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 0 TO 2 YEARS
EDUCATION : M PHARMACY, PHARM D, BDS, MDS, MSc / BSc (Nursing)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Case Intake Member :
- Responsible for case intake, duplicate check , and registration
- Maintain log of source documents and other communications
As Case Processor :
- Responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative
As Medical Coder :
- Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD)
As Narrative Writer :
- Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
As Literature Review Specialist :
- Ensure effective and accurate collection, recording, review and reporting of literature searches conducted.
- Review of literature articles to identify case safety reports.
- Responsible for operational Pharmacovigilance activities for assigned developmental and/or marketed products.
- Assist in signal generation and safety analysis activities.
- Ensure quality of literature searches and reporting.
- Review of local/global literature reports to determine regional reportability.
- Create/maintain study summary documents.
- Assist with narrative writing for periodic/ad hoc submissions.
- Assist with ad hoc or routine safety monitoring activities.