Walk-in drive in Thane for CDM requirement.
We are having openings for Clinical Data Management
Work Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Kochi
Experience - 2 to 7 Years
- Candidate should have experience in Core Data Management activities, Discrepancy Management
- Looking for experience in tools like RAVE/ SAS/ Inform VTL EDTS/SAS/Rave /Inform
- a. Should possess the skill to read and understand the following documents
- Protocol (latest approved version)
- SAS Listing Specifications (latest approved version)
- Edits specification (Latest approved version)
- Data Transfer Specifications (specifically referring to SAS labels and formats associated with checks; if available)
- Non-CRF Data Guideline and Vendor data test files (applicable only if Vendor data listings are included in SAS Listing Specifications)
- Latest version of Architect Loader Spreadsheet (ALS), Annotated Study Book (ASB), or Time and Events, as applicable.
- b. Might be required to enters test data within the EDC system/CDMS to test the Edit Checks or SAS Listings according to the Test Plan.
- c. Might be required to Enter Test Data outside the EDC System/CDMS (SAS listings only, e.g., non-CRF data
If interested, drop your updated CV to Marium.Ansari@iqvia.com